Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Best Female Characters!

This list is not exhaustive. But here is Part 1!
A list of my Favourite Female Characters:

1. Beatrice Prior from Divergent 
Don't' ask me why, but I really do look up to Tris. I think it's because she i so sure of herself. She knows what she wants and she knows what her purpose in life is. In Divergent especially, she never failed to leave me in awe! She never gives in. She never gives up. She strives on. 

2. Hermoine Granger  from the Harry Potter Series
Who wouldn't want to be Hermoine? Who wouldn't want to be a smarty pants who simply knows about EVERYTHING in the ENTIRE universe? Who wouldn't want to be a gorgeous girl who is brave and somewhat fearless? Who wouldn't want to be a Witch in Hogwarts. Who wouldn't eh?

3. Anna from Anna and French Kiss. 
I think i want to be her, because I am jealous OF HER . Two words. 
Paris. 
St Clair. 
That would suffice.

4. Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter Series
I know she is Looney BUT I think this world needs a few Looney people like her. She sees things in a different light, doesn't she. Nevertheless, SHE believes in the Good. And she has sure taught me a whole lot of stuff about LIFE. She taught me to be TRUE to my identity, no matter how people look at me, weirdly. I love Luna. 

5. Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games
If you tell me, you don't like Katniss, you must be from outer space, seriously, no kidding. She is an inspiration to us all. Stand up for what you believe in, be selfless. She is so handy when it comes to bow and arrows and she is such a daredevil in the woods. Given, my "natural ability" to be fragile and brittle, I would love to have her skills!! If i were living in the Capital, i would have adored Katniss. Even though I don't, I still do adore her!

6. Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice. 
When you think about Pride and Prejudice. You think Darcy Darcy Darcy. But I do love Elizabeth Bennet, she is not your typical Victorian-aged- woman is she? She is hard headed, and some say arrogant. But the time came, she shed all her pride and ego and she embraced her true love. I like hard headed arrogant heroines, I think she believed in whatever she stood for and in my opinion, I think she was the pillar of the Bennet family. I really enjoyed reading this novel because of her!

7. Tessa Gray from the Infernal Devices Trilogy
Tessa. What an unique power she has. Shape Shifting. I love how she cares for the Shadowhunters; even though she may not be one of them! I love how she loves Will and Jem; How she is selfless at times; How she draws inspirations form characters of books. I love how she grows to become a little dare devil herself. She has gone through a lot in life, but you know that they say, what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger!







No comments: